View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 01:16 PM   #44
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
This is what I meant by orange/warm tones. Hate the colors, Im sure if I shot neutral and messed with the profile more it be more true to eye. I think these were all on vivd profile which is disgusting imo

This is more true to eye, my buddies daihatsu. Using it as a mobile studio, he shoots nikon and does studio work. Also has 2 Rx7 FC, a cosmo, GS300 and something else. I like these pictures to post for our local meets. I havent messed much with picture editing which is a whole different ball game. I just mainly shoot whatever catches my eye.

Even with the white balance to tungsten, its still warm? And regardless of warm/cool tones. Some companies just have some color cast to them. Canon is orange/red. Nikon is yellow/green but im not sure what sony is. Maybe its orange red as well & wow that 64k iso shot doesnt even show that much noise, i have a d750 but i never push it that hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote