View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 02:28 PM   #46
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I missed it, what Aony can are you shouting? An A7? I just used one again for a video interview and I have to say I can’t stand the menus. So convoluted and not intuitive at all. There’s too much digging that has to be done to get to simple things.

Also just some feedback on all these car pics. One of my favorite quotes I ever heard regarding photography is “nothing looks interesting at 5’ 9”.” Meaning stop shooting at whatever height you. Get lower or higher.

The other tip I’d say is (and this is easy with cars) is use some foregrounding or shoot through stuff. For one it adds depth to the image but it can help frame a subject, among other things.

Here’s an example:

[IMG][/IMG]

Just two kids studying but I found an orange acrylic chair to shoot through to add some interest to an otherwise pretty boring activity.

[IMG][/IMG]

In that one I used the bench he’s sitting on to frame the subject and add depth.