View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 02:39 PM   #47
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I missed it, what Aony can are you shouting? An A7? I just used one again for a video interview and I have to say I can’t stand the menus. So convoluted and not intuitive at all. There’s too much digging that has to be done to get to simple things.

Also just some feedback on all these car pics. One of my favorite quotes I ever heard regarding photography is “nothing looks interesting at 5’ 9”.” Meaning stop shooting at whatever height you. Get lower or higher.

The other tip I’d say is (and this is easy with cars) is use some foregrounding or shoot through stuff. For one it adds depth to the image but it can help frame a subject, among other things.

Here’s an example:

Just two kids studying but I found an orange acrylic chair to shoot through to add some interest to an otherwise pretty boring activity.

In that’s one I use the bench he’s sitting on to frame the subject and add depth.

Yeah i agree also with getting lower, it really adds a whole dynamic to the photo but in some photos it does work to take it from standing positions but try to be working with the different lines of the car to draw the viewer in

In that photo i was standing up but i placed the car at a slight angle and had the hood off because all attention would go to the shinyness of the bay & then everything else is subtle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote