View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #81
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
There is no real reason of me keeping this a secret. It's not like i make money of you guys anyways. If any of you guys have a tig welder, and can do aluminum feel free. I don't know when we will have a valve cover off again, but I will take a few pics when I do. We simply came up with this solution as a cheaper alternative to the s14.3 valve cover modification. If this was my engine I would either run real push lock hoses, or stainless A/N lines. Either way the fittings that are welded on are -8 male A/N so you can put whatever you want on in the future.

Also as a note. Anytime you weld on aluminum that has been around oil you need to take it down to a fresh layer or else it will not be able to be welded. This is usually more of a concern with oil pans, but it is critical in this situation to keep any leaks from occurring.

I can be reached via:

PM
Aim= Blu808
website Blu808 - Performance Engineering and Innovation (almost done)
phone (see website)

Thanks. Luke