View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 12:58 PM   #37
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I never said you were but the fact this post even exists, someone is big mad. Who gives a shit what he uses for his title. Y'all sitting here complaining how her terms his for sale post but okay that he's selling replica products. He's using the keyword algorithm to his benefit. Obviously it's working because he found it. For every triggered kid with a hard on for ugly ass OEM valences, you get a hundred others that can see past the fucking keywords and just purchased it anyways.

And how is it HARD to get into cars? Sure, the chassis is overpriced but the aftermarket support companies are literally multiplying. That doesn't HURT but HELP the community. Just because the new age isn't going to be able to obtain a S13, it doesn't mean the 350Z's and BRZ/FRS's won't be financially obtainable. And guess what... those aftermarket companies are multiplying, too. Our chassis of choice is antique now. Just like all sought out antiques, the prices rise in time. On top of that, supply and demand will also cause the price to rise.

I feel like some of you don't really understand how shit works and would rather watch a full-length movie or series about someone in a different country than just opening your eyes. Why do you think so many damn people are sliding BMWs and 350Z's now? Apparently they're smarter than some pleb overseas driving around claiming the car scene is dying. The car scene isn't dying - the motivation for the next generation to get off their dicks and get a job to fuel their hobby is what is dying.

I can literally go on for days but to sum it up, stop being such mad, bruh.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote