View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 01:07 PM   #59
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
..and a year later when you can't get fucking door gaskets because some cunt in NJ is stockpiling them in his Mom's garage, well, that's kind of your fault for taking a backseat.
Unfortunately I don't what you can do to prevent this from happening. A lot of parts for our cars are and are continuing to be discontinued with very little used replacement available. Even I feel a bit stressed over how I'm going to replace certain parts like the window and door weatherstripping on my s14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
If I don't end up using it, I sell it off.
..but do you attempt to manipulate the market by pulling an astronomical number out of your ass for the parts? That's the main thing that annoys me with the flippers. Then if you call them out on their price you get told that you're broke and a hater lol. I don't have a problem with the hoarding of parts as that's just a natural reaction to our dwindling supply of OEM replacements.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote