View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 01:13 PM   #60
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Yes. I've been through that song and dance and then I just wait. If I'm not willing to spend that much - and I'm generally willing to pay higher end if it calls for it in the specific situation - then I know no one is. If some moron pays for it, it wasn't meant to be. If the price drops to a point where I will be willing, then I'll do that. They can call me whatever they want until they realize they are the ones that have their funds tied up into something and they haven't made shit until it sells. Tying funds up into something for that long, dealing with messages and all the time wasted generally equates to less than minimum wage when you factor it out.

Long story short, it isn't worth the time to do what they do unless the item is insanely highly sought out after or they bag a moron to pay close to asking.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote