View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 10:19 PM   #45
tre
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
tre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigVinnie
It just sounds stupid too tach that high, harmonics on the KA crank fall apart after 6000RPM, and a sever drop in the power band. I have yet to see a dyno with a KA that will make PEAK POWER past 6900RPM. Really it was the whole point why NISMO developed a whole new fully counterweighed bottom end for $8000.00
I've still been qouted by someone's who has raced ka's and built MANY 240sx tube fram chasis cars. A KA can see 8k every day if it wants.

He had cams in his that pissed him off. For the sheer fact the track made him set his rev limiter (this is all oem parts) at 8k. He said i qoute "the power really started kicking in at 7000rpm, then all of a sudden rev limiter"

IF i were to name drop him. He MAY get pissed if I do. I'm sure you're friend would know him.