View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 02:33 PM   #121
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Yes you are right the government does only see in $$ thats why alot of things in the US will never work. Because the government wants there money first before anyone else gets to benefit. And sadly but yes I myself agree that there is no way that the government will charge less then the streets. But I am right on that would be the smart thing to do in that situation charge less then the streets. Thats the only way ppl will buy from the government rather then the streets.

Im sure they would purchase the quantities from somewhere else just because of outsourcing. It would plain out be cheaper to have some other country grow and buy it from them rather then spend the extra money to do it our selfs. Just like you said the government only see's $$ and thats why half this country is jobless fucking outsourcing.

and I quote " frankly most of the US is not mature enough for something like this." I totally believe this too.

Idk how much they would tax but I do know this. Right now the marijuana tax in Oakland it is $18 for every $1000 that a medical marijuana business makes and thats not that bad at all imo.

Now I dont think its fair that there are state's that you just get a ticket for anything under 28g's or so. But here in FL I go to court or jail and have to take a drug class for having 1g. That is not fair to me, how about if you get cought u have a ticket that you have to pay that way its still tech illegal but our courts and jails will have alot less ppl and the government still gets money.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links