View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 10:47 PM   #134
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy240 View Post
Lets be frank here again, this is kind of attitude that does nothing but HURT the people who are actually Pro-Marijuana. The people who have no real argument but insist on being involved in things they do not understand. I would 110% rather have the person next to me smoking a cigarette than a joint. You have NO IDEA how the individual will actually act when they are "high". You do realize not everybody just gets all giggly and happy? Some people get aggressive and/or paranoid?
From when this thread was started I was 110% for decrem/legalize of marijuana. But from watching The Union and hearing other peoples opinions I have changed my mind. I still think it should be illegal BUT I think that they should not have as harsh punishments going to jail/court for having alittle weed is fucking stupid plan out. How about they give out a ticket if you have under a set amount, anything over that amount then you have to go to court or something. I am 110% with you when I dont want some random ppl smoking next to me because yes everyone acts a different way when they are high but on that note we drink next to random ppl every day/night and alcohol effects ppl harder then pot does.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote