View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 11:54 PM   #137
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
So please explain why weed should be illegal and alcohol should not.
This statement is contradictory to your earlier statement of....

and....

They already do that here in California, the point is that the punishment of being put on probation for a minimum of 2 years for said amounts (of weed) is a waste of California state resources.
Another reason the city of Oakland is trying to recoup by charging taxes.

Especially when the people that are getting caught (growing or distributing) are generally 20-35 college type people and are usually working toward a better means of living or higher education (no pun intended). They are not these mafioso Mexicans or fucking al qaeda terrorists they try to portray in those anti- drug commercials. I have had numerous probation officers tell me (when I was on probation with them) that they dont care about weed in urine test and they wish that they would take if off the offense list. they consider it a waste of time to have to hunt down non-criminals for dirty tests.
As a result a lot of probation officers dont even register it as a dirty test. Its not even worth the paperwork.

sorry to pick apart your statement.
I have a tendency to do that when Im ....
It was a point for sleepy240 man to think about. He does not want to stand next to ppl smoking but we will stand next to ppl drinking IMO the only ppl I want to stand next to if it be drinking or smoking is hot chicks. The only reason alcohol is legal and marijuana is illegal is because the profit that alcohol brings in same thing with tobacco. Thats what I think idk the real facts and if someone does post them up. The reason I think it would be a bad idea if weed was legal is everything would go to shit and ppl would take advantage.

I think it should be illegal (thats the only way to controll weed) along the lines of speeding is illegal or boating w/o a lifevest is illegal. So just a simple non traffic violation ticket.

So you are saying if you get cought in cali then you get a ticket and automatic 2 years of probation??

PS sorry ill answer your next questions tomm im fucking tired and not thinking right.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote