View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 12:32 PM   #142
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Anybody ever gotten "secondhand" or "contact" drunk?
now thats a real comment, i respect that, because u can get it in ur system just by contact lol...isnt there a certain type of bagel that also leaves "traces" of wat appears to be thc in ur bloodstream....

hey in all honesty, the laws are changing rather quickly, kind of like the rastafarians wanting it to be legalized...it is in a sense for them, because its used in religious practice...i think it was passed on '03, they can't traffic it, they can't haVE it shipped, or get caught with it in a wrong venue i guess, but they can grow it and smoke it without being penalized
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote