Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 08:01 PM   #656
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I thought the rear of the s14 valve cover didn't clear all the stuff on the back of the ve head. I already have a s13/s14 hybrid valve cover so I'm wondering if that would be a direct swap. Would be nice not to have to get rid of such a nice piece.
If you are not using the P12 CAS for trigger signal, this can be cut off so a standard VC bolts on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Yeah. The RWD SR does not have the cutout for the CAS of the FWD

However, I think Glenn is grafting the front VTC portion of the S14 cover to the VE cover, not the other way around.
Chris, correct. I do have all the components to graft the S14 front and the P11/12 VC together, but the shapes are quite different, so it will require some patience to say the least.