View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 10:28 AM   #84
techn9ne
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
techn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to techn9ne
Quote:
Originally Posted by nysmo240 View Post
Waddup? I have a 96 S14 that passed the emissions test but failed becuz the CEL wouldn't come on. The smog tech said that my ECU wasn't throwin any codes eithr so I though it was a burnt bulb. I then bought a bulb from Nissan and just swapped it out with the old one, and still no light. I unplugged the battery for a good several seconds and reconnected, but still no light. I also put the ECU in diagnostics mode and then had it reset, but still not light. Any ideas?

Also, some of the guys here wrote about rewiring it to the oil pressure light...can anyone tell me how u do that and which wires to rewire on the back of the instrument panel? I'll also be lookin it up in my manual in the meantime to try to figure it out.

Thanks.
there might not be power/ground going to the wires that turn that bulb on. the light should come on if the key is in the on position but the car is not on.
techn9ne is offline   Reply With Quote