View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 06:56 AM   #29
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
I'll help.

Maxstyle seems to know what he's talking about. Tire changing tools is a must!

Since you're getting to Japan 2 days before Matsuri, not sure if you be able to make it to an Upgarage. If you can, then you just pick up new studs and used lugnuts there.

Tarp is a good idea if you're out in the open but better advice would be to get there early so you can get a covered bay. I would say 6-8 hours before opening time to get in the front of the line, the waiting line gets long as hell! Make sure you know where you want to be at and how to get there once inside the gate. (North, Minami, etc.) If you don't, then you may lose the bay you wanted. This what I usually do and just bring my onesie if I need to get on the floor and fix something. If you want to buy one for $20-30, go to Don Quijote.

JR Pass would be the better/cheaper option if you plan to use the train a lot. FYI, trains shut down from ~1am-5am.
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote