View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 08:14 AM   #45
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS13Hotness View Post
I can't see it being made. The market is too niche, and full of kids with no credit and no money. Nissan already has the GTR and Z car out, so there is little need for another "heritage" model to be released.

If it was a turbo 4-cyl. and it looked decent with a manual gearbox. I would purchase one. It would probably replace my M3, but it'd need to have good power. That's if it's ever made.

The Japanese mags are always putting out renditions of "new" cars. However if you think back, they did it with the Z car, and the GTR. Perhaps Nissan is trying to find out how deep the market is, and cash in on the financing of high risk borrowers using their parents as collateral.
You must not be paying attention to the emerging RWD segment...

The auto industry is about follow the leader. The leader right now is BMW and Hyundai in this segment. Hyundai is the clean leader IMO. It's 100% confirmed that Toyota and Suby are both making a car in this segment. To think that Nissan is not reading a competitor is ridiculous.

This has all ben discussed in detail in this thread.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=rwd+coupe