View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 12:54 AM   #112
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
Dood - you only hook up the relay if you have Hi/lo setup on your hid's. If not then you just hook up as directed. Seriously if you really want to know where the safest place to mount them and im just telling you what i did and i dont even know if its "safe" im just assuming - I put one against the inner side of the passenger fender in the engine bay, so basically its real close to the battery but not touching. The wires were to short to mount anywere further and i dont want to be stupid and mount on the radiator or condenser like some folks i hear about. I drilled a hole through the metal behind the headlight and ran it through. Electrical taped it up and made it look real clean and out of the way. The other one on the drivers side is another story. I had to mount it further up near the wheel well hump. It mounted right there using the bolt from the coolant resovior to hold it and then just used zipties to hold it in place. Then ran the wire behind in between the intake box and resv. to again the hole i drilled and presto. I honestly dont know where everyone else mounted them but i did make it daim well clean. If you want to peep how i did it. I can take pics.