View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 06:03 AM   #968
1UZVillain

Trader Rating: (0)
1UZVillain is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 914Slide View Post
i agree, though i think i may have it figured out are you using the 34,22.16,28 ecu or something else. i have a uncut harness since i pulled mine from a running car with mysterious 28 pin plug people seam to be missing. form what i have figured most of the wiring to run power to the ecu sensors and happen on this plug. There is also a separate stock plug with the starter and injector/coil power on it, its a really big white plug with some fat wires in it. Im trying to utilize all of the stock plugs to make it easy to disconnect and pull the motor. i would love to wire it in to the stock 240sx dash harness and start it with my key, that's the part that's giving me the problems. push start, switch panel and relays is the easiest way.
late response sorry, i was reading back and didnt see the question.

i can check what ecu i have when i get home. but i have the stock loom also.

you find a solution let me know. i built a relay circuit board that i will run power too, connect to the ecu and other separate accessories for the 1uz.

the way im thinking is: if i got the stock loom it just needs power all the wiring is there, only thing i got to figure out is wiring in the A/T emulator on the loom, also i am re-wrapping the loom to be cleaner in engine bay (PITA)

right now im waiting on parts and trying to figure out what wiring from the stock S13 fuse box i don't need and can delete, obliviously its everything thats connected to the engine but its hard to identify them all, im tempted to just pull everything out and manual override all the accessories and build another relay board with switches.
1UZVillain is offline   Reply With Quote