View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #63
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mot View Post
you guys are all fucking clowns i spoke with the OP last night and when he returns home from work we will be coming to some sort of agreement only reason i wasnt willing to do anything before was because i was threatened with a lawsuit and obv im not going to help out someone who is going to end up sueing me either way...oh and xeemersil80 bring your gun over thatd be funny ill give you my address if you want
Agreement? What is there to agree upon? You need to issue a full refund to this guy. He can't help that you were careless and left a motor out in the fucking open. I'd be threatening a lawsuit as well if some dick tard told me he was keeping my money because someone else stole the motor from him. Fuck you man. You are a shady asshole and I hope your name spreads around the internet so that no one buys from you ever again.