View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 11:47 AM   #382
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
So I managed to make it out in the R32 to the final round of autocross this year. It felt so good to be behind the wheel again.

Prior to the event , I pulled out the "tuned" ecu, Larger GTR injectors and resistor pack, and rewired in the stock Injectors and it ran flawlessly. The AFRs were spot on.

The car did reasonably well, that being said I am by no means an expert in autocross (but now I am hooked) It was a little too stiff for the course layout, A little fiddling with the dampers helped out a lot.

The brakes are incredible although i didn't really use them much as this was a faster course.

A couple of photos from the paddock. Unfortunately, the photographer who usually takes the action shots wasnt able to make this event.

nice variety of cars out there. and about 1500 miatas.