View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 02:59 PM   #8
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
I remember you mentioning the economics of the King parts when we talked about Silvia fenders (though they don't make those because they seem focused on US and greater Europe/Asian market cars). It's "new" in the sense of never before available in North America.

This is kind of a midrange option between genuine parts and junk parts. Hopefully less work to get straight than a junkyard fender. Totally fine for a 'driver' restoration like mine, but I don't need fronts anyway.
the unknown is whether this is Nissan's actual vendor for parts.

there is no way in hell that stamped sheet metal for genuine parts can be that cheap when ordering in tiny quantities like what I was doing. Unless Nissan decided to suddenly offer new inventory after saying for years it was out of stock.

lots and lots of companies out there offload manufacturing offshore, but repackage and say something is "made in (insert your desired country)".

bottom line is, if it is metal it is at least 99% as good as original. there is no way Enjuku invested in the tooling or MOQ needed to make the numbers work, especially not at $200 each which includes their freight from overseas to the US.

genuine parts actually are very close to OE replacement parts, if you see lots of replacement body parts every day bc of a body shop environment you'd know exactly what I am talking about.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote