View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 04:52 AM   #11
kinectx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
kinectx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinEdgar View Post
I can afford a trip to Japan now and I want to go within the next year, but I would like some advice on planning my trip so I come here to ask a few questions.

- Where is a good area to stay where I can relatively easily access tracks and shops, such as meihan/ebisu/bihoku and up garage/other tuner shops.

- What is the best time of year to go and what is a decent amount of time to stay to enjoy as much as possible.

- Is it easy to rent a missile, I drift here in the states so I have experience but would love to experience grass roots in the mainland.
Just spoke to Jesse Streeter and told me power vehicles is a good place to rent from, will be contacting them.

I think that's all the questions I have, thank you in advance for any answers you have.
Stay away from yokosuka, Our navy base is there and they might mistaken you as a US military service man, We have strict rules and if your out over night pass 12am, the Japan police will come pick you up. Overall, Tokyo is nice, BUT overall JAPAN is VERY expensive. Oh yeah, Train will be your best friend, they close at midnight, roponngi and shibuya is the best place for clubs and girls. have fun.
kinectx is offline   Reply With Quote