View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 04:34 PM   #14
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
I'm not taking any sides in this because I don't know enough about what's really going on over there. I watched those documentaries and still don't get it.
It just doesn't seem like a 'real war' with clear goals/objectives/strategy..
You watched what Boro posted and don't get it? Good, because his sources are ignorant, corrupt people with their own axes to grind and no interest in the truth- because the truth doesn't sell as well as conspiracy theories to their captive audiences of braindead bigots and anti-science Facebook "journalists."

It's not a real war. It's aggression meant to exact the Kremlin's frustrations out on a populace the world won't defend, only supply. Russia's trying to be like the US, influencing geopolitics through military might, only the Russian military might is more like a wet fart and the world is laughing at their rapist soldiers dying in the streets.

I have no interest in mincing words as innocents die to feed some tyrant's need to be on the front page.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote