Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 09:26 PM   #2
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Yes it is very mindblowing. What specifically blows your mind that made you start this topic?

For me, it is what happens after death. Not knowing what happens; it frightens me. Will I see my family again? What will life be like? Will it be the same? Will we be at peace? Is there an afterlife? Which religion is correct?

I know death surrounds us. Every day, millions of organisms die on our planet. I understand that it is not possible to acknowledge every single lost life.

It frightens me that religion was created to have some sort of order ( this is something I believe and is my opinion only. I do not wish to argue this belief but rather choose to explain myself. I do not hate any religion). All I want is my family. I am scared to lose them.

Seriously though, I cried over Paul Walker's death. I don't know what I would do if my parents died let alone my turtle.....

My best friend accidentally stepped on an ant when we were 5 years old. We cried and gave it a funeral.

I fear death and sometimes welcome it.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote