View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 02:15 PM   #62
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Almost forgot, but I need a little insight.

Is this dumb? I found this transmission cooler on Summit and I wanted to use it for my power steering cooler. Is it stupid to mount a solid object like this in front of the radiator? I really like this spot and it seems like the cooler was basically meant to go there from the start.

Do you think this cooler would be efficient? It's dual-pass, aluminum, and ultra-finned for her pleasure. The cooler is 12 inches long for reference. Would I be better off with the traditional style cooler that allows air to pass through? I'm no physics expert, but I'm pretty sure the air will flow right around this and into the radiator.