View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 04:10 PM   #57
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftfactory
OT: I'm wondering if DF is in need of a graphic designer. I was the manager of WSU:ITS' Graphics Lab for 3 years before switching roles to sysadmin...

You guys REALLY need some graphical help, I see some good concepts, but a lack of training... a lot of your company oriented graphics are inconceivably cliche' to those in the industry; ask anyone in print marketting or graphic design.

Note this is CONSTRUCTIVE criticism

Not that I need more to do, far from it.
However, I think as a business DF would do much better with a more professional graphical eye. Hire a professional consultant. Cheap 1 filter effects and bevel layer effects are too 1997 for the level you guys are at.

edit: ok, that sounded like me trying to sell myself, so forget that first part entirely. All i'm trying to say, is that your graphics should be indicative of your professionalism.

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote