View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 08:32 AM   #11
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Fuckkkkk that sounds good. I'd be scared I wouldn't be able to stop eating it though if it's super good (especially if I'm already high)

I eat a few gummies throughout the day. Only 2mg each, which is nice for general pain/soreness and helps me focus. So I figured eating a 25mg brownie last weekend wouldn't be such a big deal and HOLY FUCK I WAS HIGH FOR 2.5 DAYS! That shit is no joke.

But also, it's pretty hit and miss with the gummies. Just gotta try them all and find what suits you TBH the Mindy's citrus ones I use are 10/10 best tasting and most consistent gummies I've ever had.
Most of the strains I use don't make you super hungry. You're not couch locked ordering $200 worth of DoorDash and sending your neighbor to fetch it for you. It's more of a relaxing body high with a mild head high. More of a conversational upper high versus a lazy hungry downer. This is where manipulating different strains and gene groups comes into play. I will admit I'm not a pro like many others are in this category but that's currently the type of thing I'm trying to figure out. Ways to dial in specific elements of each flower or extract and honing in on specific desired effect at a specific level.

I did consider doing some sort of edible store front or something but I'm not sure the legality of that - yet.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote