Old 06-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #134
izzy-
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Not my wife...

DEC11 - DEC12 is a year, not a day. Days come before the months. Moron.

I am in the process of being medically discharged for being blown up in Afghanistan numerous times. If you want the detail write-up, send an e-mail to my unit and I will give them the O.K. to shoot you over an injury report.

Nice assumptions, folks. Maybe if you heard both sides before throwing a guys head on a stake, you'll probably back off. My wife is local to him and dealing with it face to face. If I were there, things would have escalated quickly but that is neither here nor there. If people would like to call me out on a forum throwing random nonsense thinking I won't check this from time to time, you're wrong.

Deal was set. His end went through. He was supposed to come get the car. Didn't. Wanted money all of a sudden which wasn't the deal. I said I'd try to sell the car and/or wheels to get him the money to help him in his personal situation which I will not disclose. That doesn't happen over night. He got antsy. Posted this stupid thread. Once this is taken care of, I'll post up screen shots of the whole conversation so I can stop reading stupid posts by people who live 2,000 miles away, read a thread, and think they're e-police.

KTHX.
OP got nakid pics of yo hoe and sent them to a couple of members, including this SNIP.