View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 03:47 PM   #63
Wiisass
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Wiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wiisass
The 8611's shouldn't have been that much more. I think pricing was like 160 list for the 8610 and 250 list for the 8611. It is more money, but more adjustability. And it's not that the compression curve is that off, it's just that it's a little softer than I like, but it's also not as digressive as I like so it ends up being a decent compromise. But the rebound curves are very similar. It's just the 8611 can get me the compression values I wanted because of the extra compression adjustability.

I have no problem with ground control. I just see this progress with people starting to look past JDM stuff and onto other better solutions, but again, they're getting obsessed with brand names. On stuff like shocks it's one thing. And even springs, there are good springs out there and there are bad springs out there and there's a lot in between. That's why I always tell people to run Hypercoils if they're going to run anything. I'm sure Eibach is also decent, but I have heard some things about them not being close enough to the advertised rate and I have used Hypercoils and tested them myself so I trust them. But you know what I'm saying.
DriftAssNation
Wiisass is offline   Reply With Quote