View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 04:11 PM   #64
McCoy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
McCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of light
I just checked my source, the 8611's are $550 a pair shipped. When I stated the 8610's were revalved, they are now more digressive from what I've been told. I agree that the 8611 is worth the extra money and if I didn't limit my budget for the overall build of the car, I'd have them on the garage floor instead of the 8610's. Also, I'm not in any competitive class...

Eibach springs seem to be easy to find, I do agree that the hypercoil springs are nice... I'm sure I have a set of those on my Silkroad coilovers that are on the car currently, the past owner was playing with spring rates before I took over the car.
McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote