View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 11:32 AM   #68
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I know the liberals in this thread have continually dismissed my claims that more POC and women are supporting Trump, but hey don’t take my word for it. Take a Lefties research on on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/07/u...ting-rise.html

The reactions to this are hilarious! And what’s even better the response on social media from POC is completely confirming it.

Here’s a hint: the bullies on the left have shown their true colors and every day citizens are tired of it.

This article mentions the POTUS having more support but does not mention poc or women. It does not mention any race or gender. I am not certain how you attribute the article data to mean poc or women.

If anything the article simply breaks down into people who liked Trump vs people did not but now do. It suggest it could be republicans, former democrats or independents.

Quote:
But it is not 2016 anymore. Millions of Americans who did not like the president in 2016 now say they do. Over all, his personal favorability rating has increased by about 10 percentage points among registered voters since Election Day 2016, to 44 percent from 34 percent, according to Upshot estimates.
Some of these voters probably voted for Mr. Trump in 2016, even though they didn’t like him at the time. But some probably did not vote for him: Republicans with an unfavorable opinion of Mr. Trump were more than twice as likely to stay home on Election Day as those with a favorable view, according to New York Times/Siena surveys of North Carolina, Florida and Pennsylvania in 2016.
It seems likely that a substantial number of these voters now have a favorable view of the president: Over all, 28 percent of Republican-leaning voters with an unfavorable view of Mr. Trump in 2016 had a favorable view of him by 2018, according to data from the Voter Study Group. The aggregate national data suggests that Mr. Trump has gained more support than that — if not from Republicans then perhaps from some number of independents or former Democrats.