View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 12:51 PM   #69
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
This article mentions the POTUS having more support but does not mention poc or women. It does not mention any race or gender. I am not certain how you attribute the article data to mean poc or women.

If anything the article simply breaks down into people who liked Trump vs people did not but now do. It suggest it could be republicans, former democrats or independents.
Yes, but it doesn’t say amount white supporters either. So one could infer that this would include POC.

The reason I bring this report up is because I’ve said in this thread there are some strong movements among POC supporting Trump that i follow on the Gram. It’s dismissed as “oh there’s this inebriate black guy you follow”, when indeed it’s not. It’s MANY and the movement is real. The left wants to deny it, but it looks like even they are starting to come to terms with it. Well not really because the response online has been historical.