View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 09:01 AM   #683
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Well!??? Is it making angry truck sounds yet?
Hahaha no, not yet. I decided I didn?t even want to put the engine in without some quality equal length exhaust manifolds, so I talked to Burns Stainless and they spec?d me out stepped runner lengths and collectors, so now I?m stuck saving for those.

I?ll update this thread in a few days, I have definitely made a bunch of progress outside of that. Going to be replacing the crusty frame rails and doing some reinforcements to the chassis that I think make a lot of sense but I never see anyone do.

Also raising my diff 40mm so the stock tripod axles can live at the low ride height+wisefab. I have pictures and a soon to be released video on that.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote