View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 05:15 PM   #687
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Glad to see you're still doing your thing man!

Question AR or AK ? Lol
I do enjoy the AK, though I understand it's limitations. I really want an New Sig Spear LT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukis13 View Post
Crazy work brother!
Thank you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Andy, it?s time for an update?

It's long overdue my friend! Here we go...

Last we left off I was saving up for some Burns Stainless material and collectors to fabricate some equal length exhaust manifolds for the VH. Well, I happened to stumble upon this steal of a KA and so I snagged it.

This is how I got it home.

Since I'm trying to drive this thing this year, I decided to move forward with the KA, since that will allow me to do so, plus develop an engine harness for the KA and SR at the same time.

I'll be putting the VH into one of my other chassis' for mockup and header fabrication when I get there. It will happen.

In the meantime to make some money for the project, I build an engine harness for a supercharged Coyote Mustang drift car.

and bought an ebay header off a guy since the KA didn't come with the stocker. It's wild how exhaust manifolds for the KA have dried up, there aren't even that many on ebay anymore, and they want like $250 for them... yikes...

Well of course this one was in rough shape, and I can't stand how they exit in 2.5" when we all know a proper exhaust for a KA is 3". So I did some modifying

Chinese quality here...

and some hackjob quality here:

So I cleaned it up and got an expansion cone to 3"

and it's all tacked together for now as I need to test fit it and make sure things are going to line up.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote