Thread: GA: S13 build
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 03:54 PM   #66
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I?ve always loved coupes with the aero bar and bricks. Car looks great. Nice job.
This was the build I had in my head when I got into schassis....first build turned into a caged beast with full aero and all the suspension and no comforts left. Now I have one with all the amenities and still fast enough for the street. 380whp/340tq @18psi on 93 octane. All the fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
This thing is epic man. Congrats on building a stellar car.
Thank you! Just glad to have it on the streets again. Took me too damn long to build it up. Of course there were outside forces making it a bit harder for me. Cancer then Covid. Testament in continuing to moving forward and I get to drive it regularly.

Last edited by S13project; 01-23-2023 at 02:02 AM..
S13project is offline   Reply With Quote