View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 02:55 PM   #44
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
It's utterly laughable. California needs to hurry up and secede lol. Go join Europe. That is why it's so important to have an electoral college otherwise the entire country would be run by the biggest cities in a few states, leaving everyone else with different values out to dry.

I would love to see the migrants delivered to sanctuary cities though. That was a brilliant and hilarious threat
Perfect example of the Lefts bs virtue signaling. They claim they care about immigrants and proclaim their cities sanctuary’s, but when Trump calls their bluff they say he’s being insensitive and being asshole.

It’s like AOC’s GND. She and the climate folks (for the record I believe in climate change but that’s whole other conversation) claim if we don’t do something drastic immediately we’re doomed. So the republicans let them vote on it and she cries fowl. So what is it? Do we need to do something drastic right this min or no? The Democrats has the chance and they passed. Because it’s bs virtue signaling.