Thread: F1 2022 Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 10:01 AM   #47
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
meh. if you show up ready to do battle, and your competition insists on taking themselves out, repeatedly (due to poor reliability or poor strategy, or both), then it still counts as a victory. F1 has demonstrated plenty of times over the years that you can go from midfield to podium by doing nothing, while cars ahead of you crash into one another or break. if RBR wins a title JUST by being reliable, they still get their name in the record books.

okay, i can agree with you on all your points, including that this will be his first deserved. last years desperate and dirty driving still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Todays race was exciting, yet RB still came out on top. until now i wouldnt have called this domination, but similar to what brndck said, competition didnt show up. hopefully ferrari and merc can step up these last few races. absolutely hoping for it by COTA
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote