View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 04:37 PM   #75
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
Good thing I left my lip off, it woulda came off on the freeway before I got there.
Yeah, it is. I actually lost mine on the freeway after leaving Life Plaza one time. It was a sad moment in my life ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideview_180sx
isn't nessa the hottie that attends UCI and totally smart....... amen to that chance of hanging with her again. Seriously we should keep it mobile. Moving from different location, because we all know from those who have done the so cal 240 meets and other meets, know that once it gets huge, problems always follow, especially at life, good thing we are all KAs (haha). I say a beach thing or at least going to a bar or something that is outside so we can keep an eye on cars and such.
Hey Nessa, I tihnk he likes you, lol.