View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 05:41 PM   #25
AnonymousBlackX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
AnonymousBlackX is an unknown quantity at this point
17 apr 16
So a few weeks ago I bought a z32 maf and some nismo 740cc injectors I got the maf on and updated it in nistune so no problems….. well its running super lean now that the z32 maf is 3 in intake but I haven’t driven it and don’t plant to until I can get a new tune with the 740cc installed

Well I don’t know if I majorly screwed up or just have a long time investment but I was directed to a 240 by a friend the guy had a not working ka24de and stripped interior so I jumped on it for a couple hundred bucks. Here is what it looked like when I met it 5 hours outta town I was scared that I just fucked up big time..

Me and my right hand wifey started taking everything out of it and separated everything in 2 piles 1 keep, 2 trash we had wheel barrels full of trash, the hoonibro I bought it from has a few dumb stickers and the door panels rear seats gone and a bunch of rat shit….. this was after I cleared the hatch

From there w took the seats out with the plan of installing the ok ones that I had at the garage but I want to clean the carpets first or at least vacuum so we left it seat less and trashed the old ones

All the stuff I wanted to keep was left in the hatch with the spare shark nose. Both of the bumpers are bent oddly because they sat in a hot car for 3 years

After that I put the front fenders and pignose on and snapped a few pics.

So from here I need a radiator cause the old one was toast and full of rust and a new battery and a fuck ton of ka knowledge but the plan for the car is to get it running. That’s it get it running. Then instead of throwing my sr on the track I will learn on this one and chill. I might look for a new powerplant if this one is toast

End of post