View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 10:41 PM   #30
AnonymousBlackX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
AnonymousBlackX is an unknown quantity at this point
15 july 16
Hey guys as you know I am a giant avid for motorcycles and all I do is 240sx and bikes everything…. That being said I have been all over the place these past 2 day and just thought I would throw some craziness in for comical fun….. So the goal for these past 2 day where to post my red Honda 919 up for trade for a Honda Grom right? All I wanted to do is get my wife a bike to ride with me. So after I posted my 919 I saw a post for a 2007 xt225 so I instantly asked if he would trade for my 919 and he said no of course so I just waited everything out, a few hours later I got a text form a number asking if I would trade my 919 for a 2006 Suzuki RMZ 450. I was like yeah (thinking I could trade for the xt225) of course the xt225 guy wanted the RMZ so I set everything in motion…..so I thought. After work the day before I was supposed to trade for the RMZ I went to look at the XT225. It was in the absolute worst condition bike I’ve seen in my life.. The WHOLE bike top to bottom was scratched and torn up. I mean like unrepairable gouges to the engine. So I wasn’t about to trade this clean as fuck RMZ for the XT225 . Well after I look at the RMZ we waited another day to do the trade so I could get some bill of sales. Going back to the initial reason for posting the 919 I had no bike for my wife and was running in a circle. Well later that evening I get a call from a guy who is interested in my 2007 r6. I have had like 30+ people offer payments and low balled the shit out of me and I wasn’t even wanting to sell it so I didn’t care if it sold or not. So I wasn’t budging much on the price. Well the guy looks at it and instantly tells me that he wants the bike and we set up a time to transfer the title. The next morning we do the title thing and I made 1800 over what my loan had so I checked Craigslist one more time for a Grom and another XT225…. I found one a XT225 3 hours away in Farmington, conveniently enough he wanted 1900 after a little bit of talking he said he would take 1800…. FUCK YES that means a bike for my wife. So we got a loan for her to build some credit. After a 3 hour drive we see this Pristine XT225 so we pay the man and head home. Now back to the RMZ, we meet up and we do the trade…..

Overall I sold the r6 just to buy an Xt225 for my wife and traded my ole faithful 919 for a RMZ 450… It was crazy and fun but time to get back into the 240SX.. If you got this far thanks for reading hope you enjoyed

If you want to stay posted om my craziness go watch my vids….
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj3...uMIHGjJTmH7igA
End Of Post

Last edited by AnonymousBlackX; 07-15-2016 at 10:46 PM.. Reason: forgot picture
AnonymousBlackX is offline   Reply With Quote