View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 09:54 PM   #103
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Damn, it's been a while.

Not a whole lot has changed with the car. Still slowly accumulating all of the turbo parts. So far we have gathered a s14 t28, a complete hot side, some defi's and other odds and ends. still missing a fmic, injectors, and a means of tuning.

As far as the car goes,

Tried on some strusse's my buddy has laying around, definitely going to try to grab some 3pc chrome wheels for this at some point.

Also grabbed some 17x9.5 RG1's.

Ended up grabbing some gktech adjustable flcas. So now the front end is completely gktech LOL. Also threw on some Fortune Auto 510's with 7/6k springs and HOLY SHIT THE DIFFERENCE IS INSANE. Car feels so much smoother now.

Had the chance to test it out at a private day at osw on the 25th of last month. Added some vinyl to the car, toe plated it and took it to the skid pad. Had a great time. Only issue i had with the car was a sticky pass rear caliper, just meant i had to drive without the ebrake. other than that, zero issues.
This thing is ready for some boost!

Unrelated to this car, I picked up a 95 slicktop SE s14 in wk0. Automatic, super clean interior. Got the AC working, cleaned the shit out of it, and slapped on some stance GR+ and a 17/18 set of XT7's. Been DD-ing it for a month or two now and its so good!