View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 10:39 AM   #36
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
Why don't you guys swing off his nuts a little harder there...
haha - he's absolutely right. i was like "wow, another lighting thread and in post #3 they mention clearcorners again"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
And why dont you shut the fuck up and stop getting butt hurt in every thread around here? Nobodys swinging on nobodys nuts. Mike knows his shit, and does phenomenal job on his shit. I've seen some of the stuff that came out of his shop first hand, you cant even tell its not fucking OEM. As much as an asshole he can be, he's one of the more respected members in here.
you guys realize there are 2 mikes, right? my name is mike, but i work at the AT&T store - i sell cell phone service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
So clearcorners.com doesn't have any options for pop up other then the low pro hids?
i dont think it matters, i dont think anyone buys his shit anyway - too expensive! fuckin ripoff
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote