View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 07:52 AM   #54
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
talking about clear corners... i wish mike would offer the "local only" hid popups to other than local customers, i have my headlights in a fixed position (as in no popup motors) and would love to have better lighting...
if i am understanding you correctly

you either have your headlights flush mounted (Z32-style) or you have them raised and locked, for a reason that I cant seem to understand.

our cars came with raised headlights for a reason, it lifts the light to a reasonable height allowing good output. If you're stuck pop-up, then install some e-code lights and be done with it. hella is the low-cost solution, cibie is the fancier solution.

if you are running a flush headlight setup, then you're fucked. flush headlights are fucked in every aspect, none of which i want to discuss. i had this discussion briefly with jizzer-jordan-innovisions with his FD.... and to me, flush headlights pose a lot more problems than people care to think about - but they eventually find out, the hard way.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote