View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #73
Pstl_pete
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Pstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
your acura integra looks cool, what kind of cool stuff is on it?
The Integra has a K20 swap with bolt ons, roll bar, Recaro buckets and a MFactory clutch type diff with a shorter final drive. I love driving it on the track and abusing more powerful cars with it. The teg is about a second slower than my Evo X (2-minute flat time) at Buttonwillow raceway with half the power.

The KW's are the Club Sport edition which is why they have the upper mounts. They can be purchased anywhere really, you just have to ask for them. The reason why they dont come with them on most of the suspensions KW offers is because it has something to do with TUV approval in Germany and the longevity of solid spherical upper mounts.

That Honda Brass Horn tab cost like 5-10 bucks online.

Yes, if you buy the latest issue of Modified Mag (July) you can follow this build in more detail.

As for the CARB deal, I am going to try and pass it but from what Ive been told its going to be very difficult since you are required to use the stock LS3 headers and by the looks of it there's no way they will clear.