View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 05:37 PM   #18254
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by My! View Post
alright lads, heres what my fitment looks like. I have not taken the bumper off to try and bend the retainer yet, but this is what i'm starting with.

i almost just think i should have a crash bar made with support in the middle to pick it up a bit, i know street faction makes that option on their crash bars.

the four bolts holding the bumper in the middle are pushed up as far as they can go
Ah yeah that's alllll funky. Hood is too low on the left. Looks like the headlight lids are sitting a bit too far back. If you adjust them forward, you should be able to bring the hood forward a bit and close up that gap. And yeah, looks like your bumper bracket could use a little bend, but not too much.

When I line up pop-up fronts I usually start with the bumper to hood fitment, then the hood to fender fitment, and then headlight fitment last since they have the most adjustability.

Good luck!