Thread: Send them back?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 10:22 AM   #1
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Send them back?

So, the thousands of children/illegals from central America is a raging topic again.

I personally could not stomach sending children back to be forced into gangs and die in a warzone. Any of us here would do the same that they are doing. By us just trying to throw away the problem by sending thugs back there for the past 20 years has continued to magnify the problem of mass crime.
I don't understand why we can accept thousands from Cuba but not anywhere else in a humanitarian crisis? We could do so much more but the racism and greed is out of control in my opinion

If we should have invaded anywhere it should have been central america. This is our own backyard and its only going to get worse

And ol Gov Perry just now after a decade wants to send troops. I think its a political move for office.

What are your views?
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links