View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 04:25 AM   #105
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN.com
Bryant walked by Marv Albert and Reggie Miller in the sideline announcer seats, pulled out his imaginary six-shooters and blew them off.

Nuggets guard J.R. Smith made the mistake of saying something to him, which only brought more pain. Bryant went at Smith the next time down the court, got a layup and-one to get to 49 points, one shy of the playoff career high he set against Phoenix in 2006.

"Better learn not to talk to me," Bryant said of Smith's jabbering. "You shake the tree, a leopard's gonna fall out."
What a way to fire Kobe up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Odom
“He’s one of those players that you don’t really want to make mad. He can make shots from anywhere with people on him. I was surprised (Martin was talking at him). You never want to wake a sleeping giant. He can hit shots on anybody, on a number of defenders anywhere on the floor.
Kobe with 49pts and 10asts. Lakers up 2-0 and I
really don't see them losing a game in Denver by
the way the Lakers score so easily inside. Also, getting
Kobe fired up is not a pretty sight, and he will want to
go out and perform well in Colorado because I'm sure
fans will be chanting things at him.

Celtics up 2-0 after defeating the Hawks.

Detroit evens it up at 1 game a piece against
the 76ers.

Out of the 8 series, only the Det/Phi series has
each team winning at least once.