View Single Post
Old 08-19-2023, 12:31 PM   #5
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Xracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Xracer
Quote:
Originally Posted by WreckedS14 View Post
I need some wall art for my billiard room. I was going to buy a bunch of crap spec three piece wheels for the faces, polish them, and hang them in an enclosure. I'm starting to think you might be able to make me some wheels out of wood, which would fit the room better. Any interest in making home decor for car dudes? A te37 table with a cigar ash tray for a center cap would be pretty wild.
I would love to make a set of wood TE37's and make a table. Send me some pics of what you have in mind. I could make almost anything that can be done on a 4 axis CNC. Actually I had a local guy contact me and say he wants one of the steering wheels just to hang on his wall because it looks so nice. The sapele hardwood has beautiful grain and a deep color.