Thread: Zenki's Unite
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 11:31 AM   #40438
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomChan View Post
Just giving my honest opinion and review on the P/U front bar. It fits up fine, matches up to the fender well. However, the bottom portion of the bumper is where the issues are. If you observe, it just looks off. Also, the driver side flap flares outwards. These are common issues that were addressed by other forum members, and I don't know if Forcewerkz decided to fix them in more recent moulds. It is recommended by Forcewerkz themselves to let the P/U bumper sit in the sun so that it reforms into its original shape (I received the bumper in a compact box, and the bumper was literally folded onto itself).
If your having issues getting it to straighten out grab a heat gun and a bucket of cold water with a shop rag.

Heat and bend PAST the desirable position, hold it in place, then hit it with the cold rag. Repeat until desired shape is achieved.

My Z33's PU skirts were twisted up like twizzlers, took forever to get them right lol. I'd take it over working with fiberglass any day though.