View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 07:17 PM   #48
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
With my wife being a real estate agent, It used the shock the hell out of me seeing ppl lease condos for $3000+ per month in DFW. I know some of you guys are die hard about wanting to stick with renting an apt or leasing a house, but man... If you do it right, buying property is WAAAAY more bang for your buck. You just have to stay within your means! For you guys wanting to stick to apt life, look into buying an inexpensive condo. The amount you stand to save in rent spread out over a 30 or even 15 year mortgage could be enourmous. I had a friend buy a nice, updated $90k condo in DFW with a 30 year fixed mortgage. Looked like a nice 1 bedroom apt. Her monthly payments were fucking $300/month. And if she ever changes her mind about staying there, she can rent it out because a comparable apt would easily lease for $900/month. Just wrap your brain around what you could be doing if your housing costs were about a 1/3 of what you currently pay in rent... Secure yourself some down payment assistance & go change your life, for real.